This page will always be a work in progress.
Nuvolo Coming Soon
Customer Success Rep.
Cisco Systems, RTP, NC 2013 – 2018
Manager – High Touch Technical Support for security (HTTS Security)
- Co-lead the successful integration of the ex-Security Solution Support team. Resulting in better knowledge sharing, and technical experience to the HTTS Security team. This also significantly reduced the combined case backlog and improving customer satisfaction.
- Fostered development of several staff members whose professional aspirations were not in alignment with their current role. In collaboration with peer managers, we smoothly transitioned these engineers to new roles in the organization. This resulted in retaining the employees in the organization and an improvement in customer satisfaction scores on the work performed.
Manager – Solution Support for Netowk Security
- Lead the successful developed solution support for security allowing this model of support to be transitioned and scaled to Cisco’s larger Global Technical Assistance Centers. With significant improvement in customer satisfaction scores.
- Initiated the development and successful delivery of training material. Enabling the team with the knowledge required to support many Cisco and third-party security products.
- Independently initiated and lead regular meetings with peer managers globally to identify and quickly correct any issues with our global process including transitioning customers and cases between teams. This provided a consistent and seamless support experience for our customers.
Manager – Sourcefire Technical Support
- As a member of the management team, I developed a direct working rapport with the acquisition integration manager facilitating a smooth transition into the Cisco support organization.
- Directly supervised critical technology transitions to facilitate rapid escalation of any team impacting problems encountered. Resulting in a seamless transition of both data and telephone systems with no customers impacted in the transition.
- Lead manager in charge of establishing global teams supporting the Sourcefire products. Brining true follow the sun support model to the Sourcefire customers.
- Successfully remotely hired the global team, leveraging existing video conference technology saving thousands of dollars in travel expenses.
- Managed global team from the Maryland office, consisting of 18 support engineers, successfully training and integrating the new international groups.
SourceFire,Columbia, MD 2012 – 2013
- Contributed to the development of support staff policies and procedures.
- Assisted managers with staff development, recognition, and coaching opportunities.
- Independently demonstrated the value of equipping team leads with tablets. Resulting in improved team lead awareness, reduced escalations and maintaining contact with managers while away from desks.
- Demonstrated calm and customer focused dedication during the confusion associated with the acquisition by Cisco. Resulting in continued high customer satisfaction and no attrition during the transition.
- Quickly learned exceptionally complex security products, ticketing system and escalation procedures.
- Assisted customers using the phone, and remote meetings to document, research, and resolve technical issues with the Sorcefire Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
- Developed and implemented across the team simple scripts allowing faster troubleshooting while engaged live with the customer.
- Engaged regularly with development staff and the security research team driving resolution of escalated customer reported issues.
- Supported coworkers who were developing an advanced analysis tool that reduced the time and technical knowledge needed for a new engineer to begin working.
Aero Services, Winchester, VA 2010 – 2011
- After earning an aircraft mechanics certification, worked in an aircraft mechanics shoppursuing a lifelong interested in general aviation.
PCX LLC, Winchester, VA 2005 – 2008
Owner – PC repair
- Successfully planned and executed on time and under budget, installation of a complete telephone and networking solution providing services for six sales team, three managers, owners and support staff.
- Maintained client PC hardware, Software, and Network envronments.
CSC,Arlington, VA 2004 – 2005
- Assisted Military Traffic Management Command (MTMC) staff with resolving problems using their Integrated Booking System (IBS) Supporting 7000 government and commercial users.
- Utilized learned knowledge of IBS and interpersonal skills to manage the engagement and resolve the technical problem while documenting the issues and resolutions.
Additional Relevant Experience
- AOL, Dulles, VA – Remote Tier 2 Desktop Support Engineer.
- IMCI,Dulles, VA – Tier 2 Team lead and executive desktop support engineer.
- ITS,Dulles, VA – Helpdesk Engineer (MTMC/IBS).
- Cabinex,Sterling, VA – Director of Design Services.